Friday, November 15, 2013

Keep Calm and Carry On

This is a new adventure for me, blogging. I've rarely even read a blog, let alone made one. I have been inspired however to create this blog partly due to my wife's blog and partly to my views on everyday life. For a little shameless plugging here: If you like cake (and who doesn't) check out my wife's blog  boldcityconfections.blogspot.com. On to the other half of my inspiration. I am husband, father, student and full time employee. I grew up in the suburbs of Jacksonville, Fl. I have a 9 to 5 job and enjoy my weekends off. Pretty normal guy right? What sets me aside from my fellow man, at least most, is my full and complete belief in the right to keep and bear arms.
I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in Stand your Ground. I believe in the Castle Doctrine. I believe owning and carrying guns actually makes us safer. The only type gun control I believe in is keeping my finger off the trigger until I am prepared to shoot. I hope to express my views on this here. The things I like, I don't like and some fun in between.

Until then, Keep Calm and Carry On


No comments:

Post a Comment